Are All Music Schools the Same?
Here’s Why Roberson School of Music is the Right Choice
Unlike other schools, we provide the following:
- One-on-one instruction provided for students in order to fit their learning style.
- Students can participate in reward programs that motivate them to practice and perform.
- University trained faculty that are experienced, qualified and patient.
- Students participate in low-pressure Concerts and Recitals several time a year free of charge.
- Online support, up-to-date events calendars, reminders and newsletters to keep you informed of important dates and student activities.
- FREE Educational Reports and Tips to help you get the most out of music lessons.
- Students are able to learn a variety of music: popular music, jazz, gospel or classical instruction.
- Instruction available for students beginning at age three though adult.
- Convenience of purchasing your music through us at a discounted price instead of purchasing it at the store for full price.