Summer Music Offerings
During the summer Roberson School of Music will be offering piano camp and private lessons on piano, string, woodwind, brass, voice and drums. Campers have the opportunity to develop music fundamental skills through our piano camp. Students always have the option to learn an instrument with our friendly and talented instructors through one on one instruction.
- Piano Adventures (ages 4-5 yrs) from 9:00-12:00 p.m. This lively class will have your child singing, moving and playing music at the piano. Your child will learn the fundamentals of music through fun games and keyboard activities. Children will also explore rhythm, melody, movement and percussion instruments as well as arts and crafts.
- Piano Player’s Camp (ages 6-9 yrs) from 9:00-12:00 p.m. In a fun, relaxed setting, students will engage in activities designed to develop their creative skills at the piano and build the ability to play a variety of music with ease. Students will have an opportunity to learn how to play fun pieces on the piano and learn the fundamentals of music through the use of ear training, sight singing, rhythmic exercise movements, and percussion instruments as well as arts and crafts.
Rates / Session Details
- Private Lessons (ages 3-Adult) One-on-one weekly instruction is offered for piano, voice, guitar, drums, woodwind, brass and string instruments beginning at 30 minute lessons.
- Weekly Camp Classes: Piano Adventures (ages 4-5 yrs) from 9:00-12:00 p.m. fee: $200 per week. Piano Player’s Camp (ages 6-9) from 9:00-12:00 p.m. fee: $190 per week.
- Continuous Classes: Private Lessons (ages 3-Adult): $35.00 per half hour